da600gunnaz

Well I Fixed My Issues Here How I Did It W/ Video Proof.

Question

( LINK FOR LIVESTREAM SUCCESS ILL POST MY TWITCH LINK > www.twitch.tv/da600gunnaz/b/358346271

well to start off i did not have the start up guide though i seen it on a adobe reader file and it didnt help at all. but in my case the true/real fix is a new computer ( for sure a desktop pc a gaming one tax'$$ will be here in 2 weeks) and a hdmi input from ps3 with aid of a component to hdmi converter box. Thus i will truely have 1080p and theoretically no issues running, meeting requirements, or error.

but curently i dont have that so this is what i figured out if you get alot of video and audio issue's LIKE THEY HAVE SAID BEFORE YOUR PC MIGHT NOT BE CAPABLE OF HANDLING THE ROXIO HD PRO i know i know bullshit right we paid cash i mean hard earned cash for these devices that we have to troubleshoot on our own. lol one day i will learn how to build the device from having to troubleshoot and tinker with the device so much. lol jk but

i got a single core processor AMD Athlon 64

supposedly a ATI Radeon HD3200 graphic card and plenty hard drive space

now i didnt understand how i didnt meet requirements visually when my thing says " HD3200 graphics" so i kept on messing with the settings in the roxio pc desktop application and i stumbled across my temporarily permanent settings. i shown in the video. THERES MORE INFO BELOW THE VIDEO BOX I I I I I I I I I THERES MORE.

V V V V V V V V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xwARorTAEI

so heres the breakdown from my understanding correct me where you see wrong anyone;

HAVING A LOW END PC LIKE ME , YOU CAN CAPTURE AND LIVESTREAM WITHOUT VISUAL AUDIO INTERFERENCE. YOU WILL SEE/NOTICE SOME SMALL LAG OR SKIP IN AUDIO BUT IT IS SO SMALL THAT ITS BARELY NOTICEABLE WHEN PLAYING SOMETHING LIKE COD BLACK OPS 2.

YOU CAN DO SO BY GOING TO OPTIONS> GENERAL TAB> PROFILE> LOWER TO 480P ( OR YOUR LOWEST OPTION* if this works come back and try next up and so forth )THEN GO DOWN TO OPTIONS > GENERAL> VIDEO BITRATE> LOWER THESE SETTINGS TO 1000.

CLICK OK

GO BACK TO OPTIONS AND GOTO LIVE STREAM TAB ( IF YOU DONT HAVE A TWITCH ACCOUNT CREATE ONE, SIGN IN TO YOUR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER , BLAH BLAH)

THEN SET YOU LIVESTREAM OUTPUT : 360P AND IN THE VIDEO BITRATE FOR YOUR LIVESTREAM SET IT AT: 999999 ( DONT WORRY THEORETICALLY BY DEFAULT IT WILL PUT THE HIGHEST BITRATE YOUR PC BITRATE CAN HADLEN/OUTPUT. THEN CLICK OK.

THEN ON THE SLIDER BAR LOOKS LIKE THIS ( + ----------^-------- -- ) YEA IT SUCKS AS A ILLUSTRATION BUT CLICK AND SLIDE IT TO THE LEFT JUS A LITTLE SO THAT THE SCREEN REFRESHES. THEN YOU SHOULD SEE CLEARER MORE CONSTANT RUNNING GAME CAPTURE .

AT LEAST THATS WHAT I GOT ON A 2009 ACER LAPTOP THAT DOES NOT MEET REQUIREMENTS.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

also i want to say 720p is 60good/40bad almost as good as 480p but with 720p and ( our low end condition say you are playing call of duty and u get hit with a flash bang that flash in the preview screen will distort with the rainbow colors i was having earlier, in theory probably a fact tho, but 480p might be as high as my ATI Redeon HD3200 graphics can go for me without any issue.

• Like 1