Easy Cd And Dvd?

GT60

Question

Hi I have;

Easy CD and DVD Burning Home

Version: 10.3.105

Build: 101B05A, DED

another disc called Roxio Creator & My DVD 9.0 DE

The easy Cd and dvd came with my present PC and the other disc came with my old vista laptop.

I would like to know if either programme can convert Mp4 films to a DVD so i can watch them on a dvd player

Thanks and sorry if in the wrong place

2 answers to this question

Hello GT60, you're in the right forum. Welcome.

I had to go and check this one for you by installing and checking the software on a clean machine.

Easy CD and DVD Burning 10.3.105 [in the Red Box] says it can handle MP4 files, but in fact it has been castrated so that it can't. It is a 'teaser' suite where the parent suite [Easy Media Creator 10] has been severely cut-down, and most of the useful bits have been removed. The parent suite can handle MP4s, but the cut-down version can't.

I don't have the Dell version [DE] of Creator 9, but from the complaints we've seen in these forums about it I believe that it too is severely cut-down and the ability to handle MP4s and other useful files has been removed. The parent suite [EMC 9] can handle MP4s, but the cut-down version can't.

Regards,

Brendon

• Like 1