Creator 2010 And Windows 8

redeldo

Question

Hi, I am new here even though I have been using Creator 2010 on Windows XP for quite a while.

I recently bought a new HP desktop with Windows 8, loaded Creator 2010, it worked for about 6 weeks and stopped. Now as soon as I start the program I get a box that says Roxio has stopped working. It will not load or do anything.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice and it still will not work. Is Roxio Creator 2010 compatible with Windows 8 and if so how do I get it working again?

Thanks

redeldo

3 answers to this question

I SURE LOOKS IIIIIII

I think you are right about 2010 not being compatible with Win 8 -- I can not select music from my music libraries in Video wave or My DVD. Every thing else seems to work but not my music selection. Do you think there will be an update to 2010 to work with Win 8? I have change the compatibility to Vista ( which I had) but no change. it still does not work properly.

I SURE LOOKS IIIIIII

I think you are right about 2010 not being compatible with Win 8 -- I can not select music from my music libraries in Video wave or My DVD. Every thing else seems to work but not my music selection. Do you think there will be an update to 2010 to work with Win 8? I have change the compatibility to Vista ( which I had) but no change. it still does not work properly.

There will never be an update! You don't really expect one for a version that is 4 years old.