• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Youtube Upload Won't Work

tbsz

Question

So I have tried to upload the same video 3 different times. Each time it goes through the process of transcoding and then up "uploading to youtube..." The transcoding is bold and then it goes to uploading becomes bold. After that the ok button is able to be clicked. I click ok and i have waited a good hour and a half the past two times and the first time i tried was friday. all three times I have tried it doesn't show up. before the time I tried uploading the video I tried uploading a totally different clip that was 6 seconds long and that video worked. So I know that the right username is linked.

8 answers to this question

So I have tried to upload the same video 3 different times. Each time it goes through the process of transcoding and then up "uploading to youtube..." The transcoding is bold and then it goes to uploading becomes bold. After that the ok button is able to be clicked. I click ok and i have waited a good hour and a half the past two times and the first time i tried was friday. all three times I have tried it doesn't show up. before the time I tried uploading the video I tried uploading a totally different clip that was 6 seconds long and that video worked. So I know that the right username is linked.

What did YouTube say when you asked them why your file would not upload to their site?

I can probably manually transfer the production to a file that can upload to youtube. but that would take a lot extra time where I rather just click the share button. So I might just do that and save the time of trying to upload and fail anyways.

I can probably manually transfer the production to a file that can upload to youtube. but that would take a lot extra time where I rather just click the share button. So I might just do that and save the time of trying to upload and fail anyways.

Time would be almost the same ;)

The Project will be Rendered first to a Temp file then uploaded, which is the same thing you are doing manually.

Sad that no other users are willing to try to help you -_-

I DO Agree ~ if it is there, it should work!

I also have an uploading problem but it doesn't even go THAT far. I can't log in to youtube to upload no matter how many times i try. I've made multiple videos and they all had no problem uploading but now that i switched to a new computer i have no luck logging in to youtube from the edit & share.