Mee Too Split

cok724

Question

I have the same exact problem, what he means is the RGC is in the sound, video, and game controllers, but not in other devices. I cannot find the answer anywhere. I got this for Christmas, and I am overall disappointed. And what really gets me is you have to pay for support form Corel.

21 answers to this question

Alrighty, so. I am 100 % sure the Roxio HD Pro is connected correctly. I even recorded a couple of videos, and i havent changed the setup. One day I guess the software decided not to work. When I plug in the USB, it says "No Signal" in red. if I try to go to options, It immediately stops working, and windows cannot find the solution. I've tried uninstalling it because it seems to be the software, and not the actual Roxio itself. Updated it and everything. I am running windows 7, i3 CPU 2.53GHz, 4GB RAM, 64-bit OS

Alrighty, so. I am 100 % sure the Roxio HD Pro is connected correctly. I even recorded a couple of videos, and i havent changed the setup. One day I guess the software decided not to work. When I plug in the USB, it says "No Signal" in red. if I try to go to options, It immediately stops working, and windows cannot find the solution. I've tried uninstalling it because it seems to be the software, and not the actual Roxio itself. Updated it and everything. I am running windows 7, i3 CPU 2.53GHz, 4GB RAM, 64-bit OS

Software doesn't "decide not to work". Something may have changed in your system such as an update or a newly installed program interfering with RGC

Of course Windows cannot find a solution - you didn't really expect it to, that is just a placebo.

What does "updated it and everything" mean?

How do you know its not the device that is the problem?

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Now insert your Roxio Disc (download version - run Install)

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When you reach the screen where
Repair
is offered, choose that!

When the Repair competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

Check for updates when you start the program.

Do that to the letter!!! and see what it does. Walt is correct, it is likely that something along the way has corrupted the program and this is how you test for that ;)

Take a deep breath, rage makes you overlook too many things :lol:

Did you look in your Device Manager to make sure the GameCAP is properly listed there (when plugged in) and there are no other errors/warnings showing anywhere?

You have never told us exactly how you have everything hooked up. You said you were Sure but I have doubts -_-

Also - try using a DVD or BD Player or even hdmi from your PC's Video Card for input! Just something to make sure it is getting a good signal.

Yes, I'm calm now. It is in the game controllers, sound, and video. However, in devices and printers as a transcoder. No errors except the windows one that i said. I have an hdmi

from my xbox to the roxio hd,and a hdmi from my roxio to my tv, and the usb from my roxio to my pc.

It is NEVER going to work that way!!!

But it is pretty easy to fix ;)

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

With the Device Plugged in, go into Device Manager and uninstall it!

Remove the Device and set it aside for later.

Now insert your Roxio Disc - run Install.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

Repair
is offered, choose that!

With a little luck, you'll be running with the big dogs :lol:

It is NEVER going to work that way!!!

But it is pretty easy to fix ;)

With the Device Plugged in, go into Device Manager and uninstall it!

Repair
is offered, choose that!

With a little luck, you'll be running with the big dogs :lol:

Try it again with a reboot in between these two steps!