• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Lost Roxio Hd Pro Cd

pyrodmeon

Question

I still have my serial number written down.. I just happend to miss place my cd and can't seem to find it. I recently got a new computer because my older one burned out on me, and couldn't find my disk... and can't seem to find anywhere on the site to just download the roxio recording/ editing program for the HD Pro

12 answers to this question

I still have my serial number written down.. I just happend to miss place my cd and can't seem to find it. I recently got a new computer because my older one burned out on me, and couldn't find my disk... and can't seem to find anywhere on the site to just download the roxio recording/ editing program for the HD Pro

Contact Roxio Support this is not it and see if they can help.

i also have a similar prob, what was the result , did you get anywhere with the support. i never bought mine through the roxio website though so when i try to download software it doesnt recognise me as a previous customer.

i also have a similar prob, what was the result , did you get anywhere with the support. i never bought mine through the roxio website though so when i try to download software it doesnt recognise me as a previous customer.

There is no download freely available to download.

Contact Roxio Support this is not it and see if they can help.

ok i have looked at the support pages and i cannot see anything that allows me to contact them directly. i keep coming back to these forums or the knowledge base pages. the only number i keep seeing on the website is for purchases only. not even an e-mail address to contact them. from what i can see unless i have paid for some sort of technical support then i cannot contact them directly hence why i tried to find out from the chap that started this thread how he got on. anyone with any real help to this problem which i assume must be fairly common please can you help me. thank you in advance

ok i have looked at the support pages and i cannot see anything that allows me to contact them directly. i keep coming back to these forums or the knowledge base pages. the only number i keep seeing on the website is for purchases only. not even an e-mail address to contact them. from what i can see unless i have paid for some sort of technical support then i cannot contact them directly hence why i tried to find out from the chap that started this thread how he got on. anyone with any real help to this problem which i assume must be fairly common please can you help me. thank you in advance

Why not contact the number for purchases. Maybe they will transfer you to someone who can help.

Sometimes you just have to accept responsibility for your own mistakes!

You can't play Victim all your life...

As you mature your backbone should stiffen... ;)

Edit: I should mention that I think it would be a great policy if Roxio would allow any Registered User the ability to do a One Time Download of a software replacement copy...

Edited by Jim_Hardin
  • Like 1

Edit: I should mention that I think it would be a great policy if Roxio would allow any Registered User the ability to do a One Time Download of a software replacement copy...

i agree i bought 2 hd game captures 1 came with the disk. the other didnt. roxio is worthless when it comes to any customer support.. or lack of. roxio also told me to contact the shop i bought it from for the missing disk issue... they told me they have discontinued with roxio due to there worthlessness.... so im just kind screwed if i want to sell one of my capture cards........ and if you have your cd wrapper with the key on it. is it still considered a illegal copy????? i would think not..... read fcc laws...... your key is your key..... the software doesnt change per user.

Sometimes you just have to accept responsibility for your own mistakes!

You can't play Victim all your life...

As you mature your backbone should stiffen... ;)

Jim you're obviously a Roxio techo or similar. I've had exactly the same problem. The fact that you have to pay for additional support is pathetic. The device only works occasionally and having lost the disc I now can't re-install. Surely if I registered the product that should be enough proof that I'm a genuine customer !!! Customer support at Roxio is the worst, and the product itself is no better. When purchasing the product on-line there is no indication throughout the entire process that ongoing support is not included. How many other products do you know where there is no free support (ie a call centre or similar ?)). I am proceeding to lodge a complaint with our federal consumer rights agency. Probably wont get very far but I'll then follow up with a social media campaign. Again probably wont get very far considering that most game bloggers are saying how rubbish Roxio is :)