dalen6969

Fuzzy Lines On The Tv When A Charger Cable Is Plugged Into Laptop

Question

Hi there,

Im useing the Roxio Game Capture, everything has been good up until to day when I started having some problems with the display, that it would produce fuzzy lines on my tv and would be in the capture display, when my laptop charger was plugged in. But when I unplugged it, the lines would go away and worked fine.

So what i want to know is how can i fix this or stop this?? from happening?

As for the Laptop we cant get new battery for it (as its on its last legs now) so the only way to keep the Laptop ruinning is to keep the charger cabile plugged into the laptop at all times.It cant be that hard to fix this can it?? The Laptop only stays on for a few mins without the cable in. (its my sons)

The Roxio runs to the PS3, TV, then into my PC. The Laptop is not even hooked up the to Roxio in anyway shape way or form, so how can this cable being Plugged in do this? as soon as i pull the cable out the lines that were fuzzying all over the TV go away.

Its really had not to have the Laptop not ruinning in the houes, and most of the time its on when i want to Game.

There must be away round this. (only found out to day as the son had sch off as he was ill, so the laptop was on)

So i went to Youtube and Google looking for help, and then i found someone had had the samething happen to them, but he, or they did not say about a fix tho.LInk here http://www.ugrgaming...pture/#comments

I need your help, any info will help and a fix would be even better

Thanks for your time, dalen6969

Edited by dalen6969

6 answers to this question

ok i get that, but if the review was off the new device you received. you said this in the review >In setting up the game capture, I did have some problems with the display, that it would produce fuzzy lines on my tv and would be in the capture display, when my laptop charger was plugged in. But when I unplugged it, the lines would go away and worked fine. I wouldn’t take off points for that, being that it could have been my own computer causing the problem. But other than that the setup is pretty simple, it comes with a visual map of how to set it up and also there is vídeo on the software on how to set it up.

So there must be a way round this. Like i said the laptop is not even hooked up to any of the things to do with the Roxio. It dont matter where we put the Laptop in the house, as soon as that charger cabile is plugged in i get them fuzzy lines on the TV. Unplug the cabile from the Laptop and the TV is fine, but like i said above the Laptop has to be pluged in at all times to keep it going.

There must be an easy fix to this as one cabile being pluged in to a Laptop that is not even hooked up to anything to do with the Roxio should not be doing this..

please help someone.

thanks dalen6969

With the new one it did happen only when my charger was plugged in. But when it was unplugged it was fine. Beyond that I wouldn't know how to fix that. Sorry.

Did you ever get this resolved, its the exact same thing happening to me

Your problem is with the lack of Roxio drivers. You don't have the disc that you need to install the correct drivers for the RGC.