roxio skcus

I Don't Like My Vht To Dvd 3 Plus

Question

5 answers to this question

It hasnt worked yet. No video shows up. The mouse freezes up. I have to shut down laptop every time. So I'm sending it right back. Easy my a$$!!!!!!!

Do you want any help? Then supply some information on your laptop, what your are doing, etc

Otherwise you post is just a juvenile rant :wacko:

Actually, your response is condescending. We all understand the poster's frustration, so please don't respond in a nasty way, and please get off the forum if you can't control yourself.

Actually, your response is condescending. We all understand the poster's frustration, so please don't respond in a nasty way, and please get off the forum if you can't control yourself.

Frustration is a reason that some come to the forums, post a rant, then ask for help to fix their problem. In this case, the OP asked no questions and never came back to respond to Walt's question. Walt's post was fine.

So, tell us, what is your problem?

roxiom, Why don't you offer to help rather than dumping on a knowledgeable person who want to help but just doesn't have enough information. Perhaps you have some insight? Personal attacks are worse than rants! :angry:

I think your post applies to the original poster :lol: