Too Much Problems With Rendering

Chmiel00

Question

Ok editing, im not from English language country and i typed fast so let me explain one more time;p

I have problem with avidemux. When i tried to save file its said that video is too short, its save uncomplete video stoped after cutscene when it should save rest of video with loading screen and all rest. How can i fix it?

Edited by Chmiel00
  • Like 1

18 answers to this question

Hi!

I'm thinking about sell my Roxio GameCapture HD pro. I hope your help will change my mind so.

Im veeeeeery disappointment that i can't simply add my video files to sony vegas and i must use Avidemux BUT! When i recorded ZombiU gameplay Avidemux said "Screw you i don't want to work go away" programs said that video is "too short" and gives me file encoded to the moment of cutscene ending. So my question is what's going on with this capture card? I just want to record simply let's plays video but when i used Hauppauge HDPVR which has got lame quality when i compare it to HDPRO but i NEVER had so much problems with HHDPVR. So i hope you help me.

Thank you for responce

Chmiel00

I haven't a clue what your post is about or what you are trying to say :blink:

Not bad for such "poor software" :lol:

So the problem is not the file but your other software. That is what you need to get fixed OR use the Export As ;)

I have gotten very comfortable with VidoeWave but I have used it since it first came out 9 years ago...

About once a year I use Sony Vegas to create a Blu-ray disc with a Play All button on it. Even then, I do ALL of my editing and create my Menus in VideoWave and only do the final assembly in Vega!

It is what you get used to along with what better fits your way of thinking -_-

Ok. I will be honest. I don't care about videowave. In vegas i have all my presets for full color correction and rendering options for youtube. I don't have the same effects in videowave. If there is no way to make your device compatibile with SV i must sell it.

• Like 1

Ok, i found one more thing i watch the whole video one more time and i realize one thing. Loading screen is not recorded there is a

CUTSCENE || GAMEPLAY

When it should be

CUTSCENE || LOADING SCREEN || GAMEPLAY

But when i recorded that video i saw loading screen in preview window

Edited by Chmiel00