• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Copy And Convert Video

Kdicke1023

Question

I was able copy and convert 2 DVD's so I can transfer them to ITunes. Now when I try to pick a folder that I used before it keeps saying The source folder does not contain valid DVD-Video files or there is already video content in the selected folder. Please select a different drive and folder.

I am not a computer expert just a beginner trying to get movies onto my iPad to pass the time at work. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

It's the Roxio creative pro 2011

No such animal. There is a product called Creator 2011. I assume that you are using Video Copy and Convert..

Look at the Learning Center at the bottom of the home page. Is there a tutorial that covers what you are trying to do? Are you following those directions also look at Roxio support on YouTube to see if there is a video that also discusses conversion to ITunes? Have you tried using a different folder?

I want to work where you do so I can watch video while someone is paying me ! :blink: I hope you are no tin the transportation business. :o:P

...trying to get movies onto my iPad to pass the time at work.

I want to work where you do so I can watch video while someone is paying me ! :blink: I hope you are no tin the transportation business. :o:P

Air Traffic Controller? :huh:

post-39730-0-90007000-1359464118_thumb.jpg

You notice how we all picked up on that part :lol:

We do know that there are jobs where it is allowed and would not be any interference ;)

The jokes aside, what do you mean by "... try to pick a folder that I used before"???

Pick it as the Destination?

Pick it as a Source? - if DVD did you look at the contents of it?