• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

pj220

No Video Signal

Question

hi

i have just loaded Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus and i tried it out by playing a pre recorded vhs tape which displayed correctly, i then turned everything off. next time i used the program it shows No Video Signal but all cables connected the same as night before. have updated graphic card driver and done a repair install on program.

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

It sounds silly but unplug and replug every connection between the PC and VCR!

Do this with both turned OFF.

Then start it up and see what it does ;)

Also check your Device Manager for an entry when the USB Device is plugged in!

Hi, tried that but still the same, get sound but sometimes it is intermittent . Have loaded program onto my daughters computer and it is the same. Have also connected to video camera using av cables and this is the same. Both computers show USB capture card in device manager

No idea what recourse you would have in GB???

If you have done everything right, as you have assured us, then it appears the device is faulty. (I don't recall of that happening but someone has to be first)

You would have to contact Roxio or the store where you purchased it...

Same problem. Just installed Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus, which showed the video the first time, now after rebooting same error message "No Video Signal". I am using a Sony video Hi8 camcorder with 8mm tapes. Your advice would be most appreciated.