• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Editing Inserted Audio Not Syncing Properly

DBL

Question

Ok so I'm running the standard Roxio Game Cap and have run into a problem.

We recorded a game session last night with my podcast with the gamecap hitting the in game audio, while a second program recorded the vocal commentary via a snowball.

I opened the video in the "Roxio VideoWave" editor and inserted the audio then cut it to match the video perfectly in the editor. However whenever I click export and it renders the video together it's off. First 12 seconds of cut that was removed from the commentary is there, then after I re-edit the ENTIRE THING together again the rendered version has 5 seconds of audio that was cut out (ie the audio was behind 12 seconds at first then 5 seconds the second time as the audio I cut before what was supposed to start mysteriously came back for no apparent reason).

What the hell am I doing wrong? I've tried splitting the audio and deleting the parts I don't want, I've tried setting the start time and end time to be precise but every time the #$^@ thing is off in the rendered version, is there a fix for this or is Roxio's editing software just awful?

Just to clarify:

-When played in the editor the audio is syncing with the video but is not synced (and is in-fact playing deleted audio that's not even on the editing bar) when rendered.

Edited by DBL

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet