No Signal - Roxio Game Cap Hd Pro

H-DOGRIDINMOTO

Question

I recently purchased my roxio and I finally the cords that I needed. When I set up using tutorials it says "No Signal" in green letters on the capture software on my computer. My computer has all of the minimum system requirments aswell. I have a ps3. Also on my TV it says no signal. All the cables (HDMI and PS3 HD Component Cable) are working fine as I tried them directly from my ps3 to my computer. Anyways I've been anticipating this roxio for a while now and I really want it to get working asap. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Scott

• Like 1

Also my device is plugged in because the main light lights up.

Okay, well my computer specs first of all.

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel Core i7 Processor

8 GBs of Ram

I don't know if you need anymore information though ;s.

Update : I was just playing around with the device and I think I progressed abit. It had the YPbPr light lit up on the Roxio. Also my TV was working it would turn black every once in a while and I would have to turn it off then on. But then shortly after I turned off my computer then on and It all of the sudden didn't work..

http://imgur.com/N7eBgyw Screenshot of my computer properties. Also I am on a Laptop so my Keyboard layout is different then yours. Anyways in Device Manager-Sound, Video and game controllers it says

Fujitsu H5x Video Capture

Realtek High Definition Audio

Try to be a little flexable, I can't have a picture of every keyboard that was ever made :huh:

Posting a pic here is easy - INFO

post-39730-0-37610900-1360188348_thumb.jpg

Your Driver was never properly installed! You need to run a Proper Repair...

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Unplug the Device and put it aside for later.

Now insert your Roxio Disc (download version - run Install)

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When you reach the screen where
Repair
is offered, choose that!

When the Repair competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

See that that does for you.

Okay, well I Repaired it successfully but it is still the same. Do you have any other suggestions?

Picture of what it says in the "Capture Module" for the Roxio :

post-110243-0-66144200-1360192323_thumb.png

Picture of "Device Manager" :

post-110243-0-79340900-1360192333_thumb.png

Also, when I "Repaired" the Roxio software I DID NOT ​remove my firewall/antivirus because I do not know how to remove it. (I have Norton 360)

Edited by H-DOGRIDINMOTO

With the RGC USB Device plugged in right click 'Fujitsu H5x Video Capture' and click uninstall, OK, unplug the RGC USB Device and reboot the PC.

Follow this link, 'Preparing your computer for installing Roxio products' to shut all programs off especially antivirus/firewall siftware.

http://corel.force.c...kA060000000L3eQ

Now run the installer disc and run repair when offered, when done reboot the PC.

Open device manager and now plug-in the RGC USB Device and see if the correct driver shows under Sound Game and Video Controllers?

You Must UNINSTALL the Fujitsu Device in your Hardware Manager!

Then you must REMOVE the RGC device before you start the Repair operation...

If you do it this way, it is not possible for Windows to install any driver, Fujitsu or otherwise...

Also, would you confirm that your Roxio disc is the same as this one???

post-39730-0-28390200-1360511504_thumb.jpg