• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Been Saving A Photoshow To Mp4 For Over A Week

gmdennard

Question

I pressed the "Save MP4 File" over a week ago. I got this message and I'm still getting it, with nothing having been saved anywhere & no notification received by e-mail. Status: We're processing your request. We will send an email to gmd.jubilee711@gmail.com when your video is ready. Being able to SAVE this show was one of the main reasons I spent $40 to sign up for Roxio Photoshow Premium Service. I need my money to pay off, please. Thank you.

8 answers to this question

I pressed the "Save MP4 File" over a week ago. I got this message and I'm still getting it, with nothing having been saved anywhere & no notification received by e-mail. Status: We're processing your request. We will send an email to gmd.jubilee711@gmail.com when your video is ready. Being able to SAVE this show was one of the main reasons I spent $40 to sign up for Roxio Photoshow Premium Service. I need my money to pay off, please. Thank you.

That feature has been totally unreliable for over a year - I am still waiting for e-mail notification from a year ago. I think Hell will freeze over before you get your file. Roxio has completely abandoned PhotoShow it seems although they will still take your money.

I have been having the same problems since last Summer. Either I get the 'we're processing...' message or I get a messgae saying there is system functionality problems. If Roxio are no longer supporting Photoshow I will not renew my subscription which is due next week.

I have been having the same problems since last Summer. Either I get the 'we're processing...' message or I get a messgae saying there is system functionality problems. If Roxio are no longer supporting Photoshow I will not renew my subscription which is due next week.

I certainly would not renew. It hasn't consistently worked correctly for over 2 years. The problem has never been addressed, and in all likelihood, it will never be addressed.

If you decide not to renew your subscription, be sure to get your productions off of there, while you can. They will disappear, shortly after your subscription expires.

I've had the same mp4 processing errors, for almost 2 years. My subscription payment is due this week. I don't want to lose my existing photoshows online. That's why I continue to subscribe until the mp4 downloads are available. Can anyone tell me who to contact to resolve the error?

I've had the same mp4 processing errors, for almost 2 years. My subscription payment is due this week. I don't want to lose my existing photoshows online. That's why I continue to subscribe until the mp4 downloads are available. Can anyone tell me who to contact to resolve the error?

Forget about waiting for a fix for the mp4 problem. If Roxio has not bothered to fix it in almost two years I would think they have abandoned the program.

I would recommend you download the online shows to your computer and I am with Bruce - do not bother renewing!

Edited by myguggi

Forget about waiting for a fix for the mp4 problem. If Roxio has not bothered to fix it in almost two years I would think they have abandoned the program.

I would recommend you download the online shows to your computer and I am with Bruce - do not bother renewing!

Thanks for the input. But how do I download the shows to my computer? That's why I wanted the mp4's.