Sign in to follow this  
Armada ninja

How To Share To Youtube Directly From Videowave

Question

Alright, so whenever i edit a video through videowave i cannot seem to directly share to youtube it gives me an error message if necessary i can get it for you guys. Also whenever i export it as "same as original" it only is in 360p when i upload it to youtube i record in hdmi with the gamecapture hd pro and i have already set it to record in 720p and it does but at some point in either videowave or in the upload to youtube it changes.

6 answers to this question

yes the error message is the key to all.

If you Export As to a File and then upload that file manually to YouTube does it retain the resolution of the file???

• Like 1

No it does not thats my main issue. :) I will export the video to my desktop as (same as original) (it is filmed in 720p on the capture section) Then when it is uploaded to youtube manually from my desktop it will be on youtube as a 360p.

I have also tried changing the format from same as original to something else but when i upload it, it gives me an error notice sometime in the upload stating that an error has occurred and the file cannot be accessed or not opened and is not compatible.

I really don't have any experience with YouTube...

I suggest you contact them to see what they might suggest and please let us know what you find out!

• Like 1