Roxio Support Stupidity! Let's Rise Above And Help Each Other!

DjTechnics

Question

Dear Internet,

Why is it so HARD to get a simple answer with Roxio Support? My capture card HD will not work because my software that was sent in the HD PRO box was NOT the HD PRO installation disc. Because of this my $150 capture card DOES NOT WORK. Why do we keep one company have us by the balls? I paid for this capture card with my hard owned money and this is what I recieve? Roxio Support has brushed me off and I am getting no help from them. I am a buyer, a consumer and they are not going to take care of me? Screw THIS!

As of now I am going to post my Roxio Software with a CD Key so someone will benifit from Roxios mistake. I hope someone out there will be kind enough to lend me thier HD PRO software and key. We must help each other, if nobody will help us at all!

• Like 2

9 answers to this question

Dear Internet,

Why is it so HARD to get a simple answer with Roxio Support? My capture card HD will not work because my software that was sent in the HD PRO box was NOT the HD PRO installation disc. Because of this my $150 capture card DOES NOT WORK. Why do we keep one company have us by the balls? I paid for this capture card with my hard owned money and this is what I recieve? Roxio Support has brushed me off and I am getting no help from them. I am a buyer, a consumer and they are not going to take care of me? Screw THIS!

As of now I am going to post my Roxio Software with a CD Key so someone will benifit from Roxios mistake. I hope someone out there will be kind enough to lend me thier HD PRO software and key. We must help each other, if nobody will help us at all!

I was working with you in mid January and you never bothered to continue the process :huh: Recall this TOPIC???

Post a picture of this "wrong disc" you claim to have...

The proper disc looks like:

post-39730-0-37695200-1360242306_thumb.jpg

I'm in the same situation. ROXIO GC HD PRO does not record loading screen in zombiU, that crreated blank space on video which can not be converted by avidemux. Only answer about that problem was "Good luck"

One of the advantages of not working for Roxio is that I do not have to put up with nonsense :lol:

I worked extensively with you on your issues, HERE, and in the end it came down to Your notion that the software was somehow flawed since it did not do what you thought it should :huh:

I gave you the workaround needed but nothing would change your opinion... Could be a language issue but I doubt it so I had the Topic closed as it was going nowhere!

If you want to discuss this in civil manner, then start a new Topic and perhaps someone else will be willing to work with you.,,

I will be civil. I remember you Jim working on my issue in mid January. I regret to inform you that I still have this issue. Your steps I followed very religously and got me nowhere, not because they were wrong, because I was sent the wrong disc in my packaging. I dont know if I had recieved a returned item or refurbished item but Roxio has dealt with me and they are done dealing with me. They feel like I am a lie and a cheat and they treat thier customers with the upmost stupidity. You cant even call them! You have to contact them online which is complete ludacris!

I figured this out 2 months AFTER I had recieved my item. The device driver never installs because I have the wrong software so the computer can NEVER recognize the device. No matter how many times I unistall it and reinstall it, repair it and or "plug in the RGC AFTER the software has been installed" All I am asking for is someone to please be kind and upload the software for me so I can actually use this product. Below is my disc. Jim, it looks nothing like yours above and this just proves that I am correct.

post-109728-0-24018100-1360246412_thumb.jpg

Edited by DjTechnics

Houston we have a problem :lol::D:lol:

You are 110% correct that the disc you received is NOT for the Hardware you have :wacko:

If you can locate Anything that cd has asked for, even any support emails etc. we will see to it that a Moderator here is notified!!!

It is a simple mistake on their part but you have been caught in a Support Transition and it is frustrating!!!