Videowave 2010 Preview

zalago

Question

I have created a production, photos only, all different size and format, and have a never before problem with all previous photos retained in the preview panel background I go to PLAY. They clear for the moment when I open and close the Production Settings panel.

Have done clean uninstall then registry clean up (£30) before re-install, but have the same problem. Have seen previous post with same issue, but no replies. Would be very grateful for any help.

5 answers to this question

I have re3d

I have created a production, photos only, all different size and format, and have a never before problem with all previous photos retained in the preview panel background I go to PLAY. They clear for the moment when I open and close the Production Settings panel.

Have done clean uninstall then registry clean up (£30) before re-install, but have the same problem. Have seen previous post with same issue, but no replies. Would be very grateful for any help.

I have read that first sentence several times and I still don't know what you mean/ what your problem is. You told us you didn't have problems in the past but now you do. You have a Video Wave production that when you preview, it?????

Registry clean up for 30 pounds?

Sorry about the unclear description. I have a mix of full size images and smaller images in the VW production, and the problem is that when I play it, each new image (B), it overlays the last one (A). The result is that instead of (A) being wiped and replaced by (B) as normal, the preview screen looks like a pile of photos with the edges showing till we get to another full size image. Hope that is a better description. Would attach a visual if I knew how.

£30 was to buy the registry cleanup software because I wasn't sure I could trust the free stuff.

Thanks for your time.

That ghost image was due to either 1) The proxy files or 2) the video card/chip drivers. In Vidoe Wave, open tools then options and clear the proxy files. Shutting the program usually does the same thing. Go to the video card/chip manufacturer and updating the drivers might help also.