Sign in to follow this  
CurlyGene

User Manual For Creator 2012?

Question

I have completed using Creator 2010 for 3 DVD's from photos and Music for 3 really neat DVD's . They worked really good and I was really happy with them. Last November I updated to Creator 2012 and am now having a lot of problems getting a new set of photos into a DVD format and wondered if a User manual would help my problems.. I have forgotten How I set up the first three DVD's. Is there a User Manual for 2012 or can I use the manual for 2010.

5 answers to this question

Found this today (LINK) but you should be able to use the old guide unless you are doing something new that wasn't in Creator 2010.

If you describe your problem, perhaps we can help. .

I tried the link as GURU suggested but they user guides and not user Manuals.. I have tried to get the 2010 User Manual as listed in downloads, but can't find a place to actually get the download.... frustrating...

CurlyGene,

Most of our old resources have been moved or deleted :(.

I Have zipped up the Creator 2011 full manual and attached it here C2011_Manual_ENU.zip

There aren't that many differences between C2011 and C2012, so this might be useful for you. I hope so.

Regards,

Brendon

• Like 1

Thanks Digital Guru... got the Manual downloaded and will move forward in my quest to make a DVD!!! I'll let you know in a couple of days or next week... CurlyGene