• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
navig8r

Xbox 360>Capture>Split To Pc Monitor And Tv

Question

Here is what I am looking for, I got the capture card for my son. We tried it out and everything seems to work as needed but he noticed a bit of a lag when capturing. We were advised that he needs to have the capture running on a pc monitor and play as normal on his tv. Any ideas on how this can be done?

I was thinking HDMI splitter, but to me it would seem that this would still display the same image on both screens. I need capture software (video) or whatever you call it running on the PC monitor, and the TV displaying as if the capture was not even running, so it appears as normal game play.

I hope this all makes sense, I am trying to wrap my head around it all as I do not play games or do capture.

Thanks for all the help in advance.

Edited by navig8r

4 answers to this question

I am guessing that you have not noticed the Output side of the RGC Device??? :huh:

Input:

post-39730-0-64702700-1360787013_thumb.jpg

Output:

post-39730-0-07693900-1360787017_thumb.jpg

So wouldn't all you need to do is connect your HDMI on the Output side and run it to another Monitor/TV???

(note that the RGC Must Be Powered by the USB for the Pass Throughs to work)

Jim

Thanks for replying. So if I am understanding you. Go out from the component to TV, then use the HDMI out to the PC? This would give me the DUAL monitor look he is wanting? Sorry if I am confused with this, like I explained not really familiar with capture cards. I appreciate the help.

Edited by navig8r

No you missed it :lol:

The PC Software ONLY NEEDS the USB connection! That is what it uses in the Preview window as well as the Capture and Streaming. But the Preview has lag so you need another Monitor/TV to 'Play' on ;)

For the output for the "playing monitor", use whatever output the Monitor/TV will accept!

If it uses HDMI, use that from the RGC GameCAP Output side. Or Component...

No you missed it :lol:

The PC Software ONLY NEEDS the USB connection! That is what it uses in the Preview window as well as the Capture and Streaming. But the Preview has lag so you need another Monitor/TV to 'Play' on ;)

For the output for the "playing monitor", use whatever output the Monitor/TV will accept!

If it uses HDMI, use that from the RGC GameCAP Output side. Or Component...

Thank you soooo Much Jim, oh man this makes so happy to hear! If this works out I will be doing cart wheels, hopefully I do not injure myself :) Thanks again!!