• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Game Capture Certificate Problem

Deadsoldier63

Question

I'll give a full detailed what I did so please no short answers. Before Installing Roxio Game Capture software my brother grabbed the usb cord an attached it to the computer. I'm guessing it installed the software for the device plug. Then I installed the software after multiple problems getting messages like error 0021 I think. Then I tried installing it to my desktop and success it worked. Thus I went to open the Roxio Game Capture icon and a message popped up saying " The certificate file is missing or has been corrupted. Please re-install it." Now I do not want to do anything more till someone can help out here. I'm getting very annoyed but, I want to be able to use this so being mad will have to wait. Please someone tell me what I have done wrong or how i can trouble shoot this problem. Thanks so much.

2 answers to this question

I'll give a full detailed what I did so please no short answers. Before Installing Roxio Game Capture software my brother grabbed the usb cord an attached it to the computer. I'm guessing it installed the software for the device plug. Then I installed the software after multiple problems getting messages like error 0021 I think. Then I tried installing it to my desktop and success it worked. Thus I went to open the Roxio Game Capture icon and a message popped up saying " The certificate file is missing or has been corrupted. Please re-install it." Now I do not want to do anything more till someone can help out here. I'm getting very annoyed but, I want to be able to use this so being mad will have to wait. Please someone tell me what I have done wrong or how i can trouble shoot this problem. Thanks so much.

Partial or improper install would result in the above error.

Before Corel bought Roxio the clean uninstall reinstall links worked.

I can't find any that work today, to point you to, maybe someone else can find them for you?