Roxio Game Capture Hd Pro - Software Download Problems

MJMage

Question

I bought the device and I've installed it on my pc. All OK.

Now my old pc had a failure (the HD is completely broken) so i tried to re-download the software in order to install it on my laptop and....SURPRISE! I made the login and from my personal area the link to download the software disappeared.

In order to have a support I've done another time the registration of the device and when I've asked how to re-download the software I received no help from the support.

Now I really appreciate any suggestion to have the software again.

BR

MJMage

11 answers to this question

I've bought the Roxio game capture hd pro from Amazon one year and a half ago.

I had the device then i registered it on the site (I still have the product key). Then I've downloaded a sw to manage the device from the personal area.

If you want i can give you the serial number of the device.

I had the device then i registered it on the site (I still have the product key). Then I've downloaded a sw to manage the device from the personal area.

There is no software to download - it comes with the hardware device. How many times do you have to be told?

I have no idea what the following means: "downloaded a sw to manage the device from the personal area."

NO No Serial Numbers posted in open forums :o

"I've bought the Roxio game capture hd pro from Amazon one year and a half ago."... Only problem is that the Roxio GameCAP PRO was only released less than 5 months ago (9/20/12).

Unless you have a time machine, you can see how your claim lacks a certain credibility???

I'm through playing games with this one!

Archived