• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Compatible File Types

LordRahlMaster

Question

Afternoon everyone, have recently purchased Easy CD and DVD Burning Home and it works a charm. But I have one major issue....it does not seem to like many file formats...the only format it seems to accpet is wmv and as im sure you will agree I do not want to have to convert every movie/tv show to inferier wmv from avi or xvid or HD mpeg4 (I know this last one will generally always need conversion as it primarily a computer based file).

Does anyone know or have a list of what file types will work with the program, or advice me if I need to upgrade to another program to achieve what I want.

Many Thanks

1 answer to this question

XVid is also probably not supported. One of the versions of Creator included the DivX converter, and player. To me that says it could not handle either DivX or Xvid it without conversion.

For AVI, it depends on the type of AVI file.

Why convert to wmv? What about mpg2 which is what is used for DVDs.

I looked but could not find a list; the support pages are still in the process of changing from Roxio to Corel ownership.