• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

Every so offten when I try and burn a DVD from a completed project I get this unknown error 2130984450. The disc is not reconized by the DVD player.

It is just starting to happen more often and once after having 3 discs not burn correctly, I did the entire project over in another computer and it burned just fine.

I don't think the problem is my computer since it has been burning proper discs for dozens of projects. But I'm finding that one I get this error, I usually can't get a good burn on the current project.

Any suggestions?

Fred

1 answer to this question

Every so offten when I try and burn a DVD from a completed project I get this unknown error 2130984450. The disc is not reconized by the DVD player.

It is just starting to happen more often and once after having 3 discs not burn correctly, I did the entire project over in another computer and it burned just fine.

I don't think the problem is my computer since it has been burning proper discs for dozens of projects. But I'm finding that one I get this error, I usually can't get a good burn on the current project.

Any suggestions?

Fred

What type, make, and brand of media?

Have you used this media to burn before or is it a new package?