• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

jmpreiss

Roxio Creator Nxt

Question

I'm never sure where to ask my Roxio questions. If I'm in the wrong place, please redirect me. I just downloaded Roxio Creator NXT, having just uninstalled Roxio Creator 9 Ultimate. I see there are only 6 Menu Styles in NXT, whereas Creator 9 Ultimate had many more. I can't seem to find more...have I overlooked something? If not, is there someplace where I can find or download more Menu Styles?

10 answers to this question

Thanks for the list cd!!!

Use Windows Explorer and point it to your Downloads.

Do you see these files that cd pictured???

You need to run the Content one.

I uninstalled CreatorNXT (I don't have "Pro") and reinstalled it today to see if I could get to the Content part. I thought it downloaded just fine and I got a screen with 3 items listed. I clicked on the one marked "content" and got an error message. I checked programs and Roxio is not listed...so I am downloading one more time. I bought this program to download so do not have a CD.When/if I get the screen with the 3 items listed, what do I do then? I hate being so ignorant but I'm at a loss. Thanks for any more help you can provide.

I reinstalled Creator NXT and the installation went admirably...no hitches this time. I opened a project and still see only 6 menu styles. There was nothing about Content during the installation...I just followed the prompts and let it happen. Roxio Creator NXT now appears on the Control Panel and I think everything downloaded as far as I can tell...but still only 6 menu styles. Any clues? I'm completely stumped. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

OK! I looked up .exe in search and found Content...ran it and it WORKED! Thank you for your patience!! I think I'm home free for the moment. Appreciate your quick responses too!!

OK! I looked up .exe in search and found Content...ran it and it WORKED! Thank you for your patience!! I think I'm home free for the moment. Appreciate your quick responses too!!

Good to see you solved the problem. Now burn those downloaded files to DVDs, so you have backups in the event of problems in the future.