• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator Does Not Recognize Optical Drives After Kaspersky Install

gdimauro53

Question

Hi,

I'm new here. My PC has XP Pro SP3 with the latest Windows Updates. I have Creator 2010 I think (I don't know what version for sure. It came with the Dell PC.) It was working perfectly until I installed Kaspersky Internet Suite. Now it does not recognize my two optical drives even though they are listed as working normal in Device Manager. Any suggestions?

Thank you

3 answers to this question

Hi,

I'm new here. My PC has XP Pro SP3 with the latest Windows Updates. I have Creator 2010 I think (I don't know what version for sure. It came with the Dell PC.) It was working perfectly until I installed Kaspersky Internet Suite. Now it does not recognize my two optical drives even though they are listed as working normal in Device Manager. Any suggestions?

Thank you

7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version.

Download the zip file, extract the zip file above, then run the .exe and reboot the PC.

post-97-0-01128500-1361540701_thumb.jpg

Hello Again,

Many thanks to cdanteek for his reply to my post. I went to Item 7. and downloaded PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version. Believe it or not, after uninstalling the program with Revo-uninstaller and then re-installing it my drives were recognized! I don't know how or why but they're back! This is a good forum. Thanks to all who share and support.

Peace