Will This Capture Pc Gaming?

Ecliptik

Question

I saw the ad for the HD Pro on Twitch.tv and was very interested. However, I can't get a good look at the unit to see if it has all the right in's and out's.

Would I be able to hook up from my gaming PC graphics card hdmi, to hdmi in on the HD Pro, hdmi out to my HDtv?

Can I use HD pro to stream my gaming PC to Twitch.tv via USB on my gaming pc, or do I NEED another PC to be able to stream?

3 answers to this question

I saw the ad for the HD Pro on Twitch.tv and was very interested. However, I can't get a good look at the unit to see if it has all the right in's and out's.

Would I be able to hook up from my gaming PC graphics card hdmi, to hdmi in on the HD Pro, hdmi out to my HDtv?

Can I use HD pro to stream my gaming PC to Twitch.tv via USB on my gaming pc, or do I NEED another PC to be able to stream?

Here is some information on the HD Pro:

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/game-capture/hd-pro/overview.html?rtrack=hp_game_hd_B_052012

And some FAQs, here:

http://corel.force.com/roxio/articles/en_US/Master_Article/000014750-Roxio-Game-Capture-HD-PRO-FAQs

Thanks, unfortunately, the links did not answer my questions. If any product experts are available, I would appreciate

An answer to my questions. Seeing as i am interested in this product, but do not know if it will be compatible with my setup.

YES you can set it up that way!

In fact that would be preferred as the way to Play since the preview window often lags a second or 2 behind the game play :huh:

The HDMI from you video card to the RGC device will provide it the signal.

Then the USB connection back to your PC will allow the software to capture or stream, whereas the HDMI Pass Through from the RGC Device will let you have a direct source connected to your TV.