• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
help required

Easy Cd & Dvd Burning Not Accepting Cd Key

Can you help me I've just recieved my software package and installing disc for (roxio easy cd/DVD burning) But!!! The thing is I can't seem to install it on my PC ..... I'm not actually hooked up to the Internet at the moment , could this play apart in not loading ?

When I type in the "product key" as follows its saying "product key not valid. ????

Never post you CD-Key on a public forum!

Edited by cdanteek
Remove CD -Key

Can you help me I've just recieved my software package and installing disc for (roxio easy cd/DVD burning) But!!! The thing is I can't seem to install it on my PC ..... I'm not actually hooked up to the Internet at the moment , could this play apart in not loading ?

When I type in the "product key" as follows its saying "product key not valid. ????

Never post you CD-Key on a public forum!

Doesn't it say you need a Internet connection under minimum system requirements?

Does the error look like this? Instead of what you said, ""product key not valid"????

post-97-0-96482100-1362059226_thumb.jpg

The red cross means that the code you are typing in is incorrect.

I've typed in the product key 5 times still saying product key not valid all letters are clear and upper case and same with the numbers too

So does one gather I will need to be connected t the Internet for this software to work. ?

Even though I've read through the information when trying to install ... That some of the software doesn't need Internet connection ...

So does one have any ideas or help they can give pls....

Help required,

If this is a standard Easy CD and DVD Burning suite, you shouldn't need the Internet connected. Is it a standard one from Roxio, or some sort of special one from a computer supplier?

Can you send me the product key you're trying to use, in a private message, please? I'll try running it on my Easy CD and DVD Burning, and get back to you.

Mouse over my name just above and to the left of this message, and click the Send Message button to send me the private message.

post-208-0-97973200-1362103657_thumb.jpg

Regards,

Brendon

Okay folks,

I installed Easy CD & DVD Burning 10.3 last night with Help Required's CD key. It installed without problem in XP, using that key.

I can check in Win 7 Ultimate-32, but Help Required is running Windows 7 Home-64, and I don't have time to check in that because I'm flying out this afternoon. Does anyone have any ideas why the key would work in 32-bit XP but not 64-bit Win 7?

Regards,

Brendon