Chippe01

Video Wave / My Dvd And Video Converter Do Not Work!

I cannot run Video Wave, Video Copy and Convert or My DVD. These have never worked for me in either Creator 2012 and Now Creator NXT either under Windows 7 Pro / Ultimate 64 Bit or Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit. Whenever I run Video Wave, as soon as the splash screen starts I get the "Video Wave has stopped working" error dialog box. If I try to run My DVD, it starts up, but as soon as it finishes loading, I get the same "Video Wave has stopped working" error. These never worked for me in either Creator 2012 Pro and Creator NXT. Trying to use video copy and convert, I cannot use this to download web video as it says I need the latest version of Flash, but windows 8 / IE 10 already has the latest flash installed. Video Copy convert used to work under Windows 7 and Creator 2012, even though it did crash frequently when trying to use the web download option. I will post PC specs, but for some reason, I cannot use the enter key to post, so I cannot start a new line. PC specs: Windows 8 pro, Intel Core I7 3770K 3.5Ghz @ 3.9 Ghz, 32 GB RAM G-Skill Ripjaws 1600 MHz (4 x 8GB), 1 x 512GB OCZ SSD boot drive, 2 x 2TB SATA II Seagte HDD, 2 x 3 TB SATA III HDD, 2 LG BluRay 14x SATA burners, Sounblaster Z soundcard, Zotac NVidia GT640 Graphics with 2GB DDR memory, with NVidia 3D vision setup, 2 flat panels displays (1 3D, both 1920 x 1080 via DVI). How do I get these programs working? I bought a whole new verion because version 12 never offered any updates, and NXT up to now has never offered any software updates either.

I am reluctant to suggest anything....

If 2 different products fail to operate on 2 different Operating Systems, there is something seriously wrong with your systems :huh:

Of course Creator 2012 in incompatible with Win8 and any attempt to install it on Win8 will royally screw your system up!

CD kept track of his Win8 install and posted it HERE.

I suggest you read it - REread it and even print it out!

Then follow it to the letter, no deviations no changes no trying to out think an expert ;)

Forgot to mention, there is a glitch on site using IE 10 with its' editor (we have asked for a fix)

You have to toggle between edting modes to use the CR key ;)

post-39730-0-55749600-1362240406_thumb.jpg

post-39730-0-53623800-1362240407_thumb.jpg