Bugs Recording Wii Games On The Wii U

Pyroblock

Question

ok, so for the past month, I have been having problems recording wii games on the wii u through hdmi, for what ever reason roxio hates black loading screens and the capture spazes out and screws up the audio unless I break up the video in between levels where the black loading screen appears. it also messes up during cut scenes.

does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I looked at the stickies, and unless I missed something, nothing worked

(also, just to let you know, I set the resolution to 1080p on the wii u and recorded in 1080p 15000kbs and 720p 10000kbs, then i tried setting the resolution to 720p and recorded 720p and 480p both with 10000kbs with the same results)

any help would be nice, thank you

a few more things because they may be importaint

component works fine but the colors are too bright and darkening them doesnt look nice so I wont use it, and I know it has nothing to do with my specs because I have a 6 core cpu clocked at 3.5 ghz and a sapphire 7700 and 8 gb of ram

12 answers to this question

...and what am I supposed to see there???

It may be obvious to you but I have never seen this stuff before :huh:

like I said my post, the screen screws up visually during the cut scene and it messes up the audio during the black loading screen, it always does this and i want to fix it

Well one thing you said that is troubling was that you have your cpu "clocked to 3.5 GHz"

That implies that you have it Overclocked...

How about the Video Card, have you tinkered with that as well?

First thing you need to do is set these to their factory defaults!

After you have done that, what is your Windows Performance Index??? (Win-Pause)

Then of course take it for a test drive ;)

Roxio Game Capture can record 1080/30p, 1080/60i, 720p, 576p/i and 480p/i.

What is resolution of the game you are using.

The product can take any video via HDMI or Component input from various devices, so as a test, try using another source (instead of WII U) like a DVD player or BD player.

Edited by ogdens

Well one thing you said that is troubling was that you have your cpu "clocked to 3.5 GHz"

That implies that you have it Overclocked...

How about the Video Card, have you tinkered with that as well?

First thing you need to do is set these to their factory defaults!

After you have done that, what is your Windows Performance Index??? (Win-Pause)

Then of course take it for a test drive ;)

lol, 3,5ghz is factor default, if i wanted to i can over clock it to 4.4ghz

e888c347ebf964a7978af233eb29c5e3.png

and this is my card

http://www.sapphiret...&pid=1523&lid=1

Roxio Game Capture can record 1080/30p, 1080/60i, 720p, 576p/i and 480p/i.

What is resolution of the game you are using.

The product can take any video via HDMI or Component input from various devices, so as a test, try using another source (instead of WII U) like a DVD player or BD player.

well, its a wii game so im pretty sure its 480p, but it still gives me problems, and I'm not exactly sure what I could test this on because my options are quite limited with what i can do with hdmi, i'll get back to you when I figure something out Edited by Pyroblock