Question

Hello,

I just received my Roxio Game Capture today, and plugged it into my xbox and tv, after downloading the disk that came with it, and making sure everything was downloaded currectly i tried to start capturing but i get "no signal" and "select video device failed".... after trying to re-install (several times) it still wouldn't work, looked through all the forums, and even had friends help that have Roxio's and we can't figure out what the problem is... If someone could please help me soon i'd appreciate it!

8 answers to this question

Did you install the disc first, and THEN plugged the USB in?.

Did you install the disc first, and THEN plugged the USB in?.

can you please reply soon .. :l i really wanna figure this out otherwise i might just send it back and get a refund (i'd rather figure out what's wrong)

I'm having the same exact problem, and I'm getting so frustrated too the point of just wanting too buy an ELGato...

You can find their HD one here :XXXXXXX

It MAY be $180, but I don't even care, this is too frustrating.

Edited to get rid of what amounts to spam.

Edited by grandpabruce
Deleted Spam
  • Like 1

KnightsOfWarden, you posted in 2 different Game Capture forums. Which one do you have? The standard console or the HD console?

I'm having the same exact problem, and I'm getting so frustrated too the point of just wanting too buy an ELGato...

You can find their HD one here :XXXXXXX

It MAY be $180, but I don't even care, this is too frustrating.

Edited to get rid of what amounts to spam.

Yeah I'm wanting the El Gato to...Roxio has been a terrible experience so far cause they don't help anyone out. I've posted like two or 3 times now and not one response. I'm a few days away from getting an El Gato if i don't get help with this stupid thing.