nightgoste

Rendering Seems To Be Frozen

Question

i made a video and put a lot of time into it. it is approximately 35 seconds long. it took a while because my computer is pretty slow but can still manage to make everything nicely. I started to render it so i could send it to a friend, but it stopped around 18% of the way and hasn't budged in an hour. i've tried multiple times to no avail. The no number on the screen change ( like duration or frames). Is it taking this long because of my computer or is this a normal happening? is it actually frozen?

6 answers to this question

You never bothered to respond to your other Topic from a few days ago...

If you won't bother to respond, there is no point in bothering to answer you... ;)

Hi,

i'm having the same issue . my video renders to 19% and then bums out. i'm using the roxio game capture HD pro.

also when im trying to upload a video to you tube with the share video tab in video wave the log in attempt bums out and i get not responding message.

operating system windows 8,

processor AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.40 GHz

installed memory (ram) 6.00 gb (5.60)useable,

system type - 64-bit operating system.

the above are my specs all running on my toshiba satellite.

...your CPU is a 1.4 (if I read that right) whereas for AMD Roxio specifies a 2.0 :huh:

In your other TOPIC you are going to try the Repair I outlined. See what happens after that is done ;)

Also what is your “Windows Performance Index”? (Win-Pause)? It give some indication of how things will work.

hey , i managed to render a 36 min movie : ) , it won't render when it is set to same as original for video file quality. but all else is working now ty.

now how to find out why you tube won't accept a 36min video.