• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

C++Runtime Library-(R6025-Pure Virtual Function Call

Patrick12

Question

I have Easy CD and DVD Burning DE Version. 10.3.106. It came factory installed from Dell operating on Windows 7. I had started transfering my LPs and it was working fine till today when two windows appeared with the above mentioned codes preventing me from continuing.I reinstalled Java to no avail. Thanks.

5 answers to this question

I have Easy CD and DVD Burning DE Version. 10.3.106. It came factory installed from Dell operating on Windows 7. I had started transfering my LPs and it was working fine till today when two windows appeared with the above mentioned codes preventing me from continuing.I reinstalled Java to no avail. Thanks.

We have seen this from OEMs on Dell computers in the past. Dell had the program modified for use on their computers. Support comes from Dell. You must contact them to get help. Sorry

You have to reinstall the program...

First check your discs that were included with the PC but don't be suprised if it isn't included.

With your Service Tag, go to Dell's support site and check for the downloads available for your PC. It will be there.

Make sure you burn a disc copy of it ;)

The discs that were included are for drivers, documentation and utilities. I tried downloading it from the Dell download section as it relates to my service tag and was unable to do that. So I called Dell and after a screen sharing episode it was clear that even

though Roxio is a third party, I am entitled to have the programming that came with my machine. So in less than a business day later the back-up disc arrived. I un-installed and re-installed am good to go.

Thanks for the suport Messrs. Sknis and Hardin. I was a my wits end :unsure: