Burning Movie Templets To Chose From Question

Mark H

Question

I have noticed that I have a number of Templets to chose from when it comes time to Burn my movies and it is nice to be able to select from the list but is there a way to make my own in Photoshop or some other graphics program and save them too the list in the program. I would love to have more to chose from. Perhaps someone at Roxio can supply a download with more to install. Just an idea Im throwing out there. Thank you for your time :huh::blink::D

3 answers to this question

Mark, I deleted the other 2 copies of your post. The forums are screwed up again and it takes forever to open threads or post. Be a little patient, it may be fixed in the next couple of days.

I don't know any easy way of changing the menu templates in Easy VHS to DVD. I would image you would have to look for where the templates are stored to see what format they are, make your new template, rename it to one of the current menus and then replace one of the originals.

As another frequent poster says, people look at your projects to watch the video and not to look at the menu.

If you were going to do a lot of video work, you might want to consider a different Roxio/Corel program. Creator NXT allows you to personalize menus when making DVD. I think that Easy CD and DVD burning has a greater section of Menus but I can't be sure since I don't have that. I don't think that it will allow you to build your own.

Edited by sknis
  • Like 1

Like sknis suggested, but I would add it to that folder instead of replacing a original!

I would image you would have to look for where the templates are stored to see what format they are, make your new template, rename it to one of the current menus and then replace one of the originals.

They are in,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3\Content\DVD\4x3\Themes

C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3\Content\DVD\16x9\Themes

They are .png images....

• Like 1

Thank you for your feedback,

Perhaps I will give it a try since they are pngs, It can not hurt to try but I will also look over Creator NXT. I do need to make sure they are the same size as the others. Love this program, It Rocks! or perhaps I should say, It Roxio! :)