• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Signal On Xbox 360 Console, But Has Audio!

BROBLOX

Question

Ok, I had gotten a Roxio Game Capture, and set it all up. I got the Component cables, and tried to see if it would work. Whenever I put my compenent cable into my xbox, the screen goes blue and says no signal. I used to run on a HDMI cord, but whenver I use this, there is no signal. I set it on HDTV, and put my Xbox 360 on 1080i. I have no idea what i am doing wrong. Do I need to have the Roxio connected to my computer for it to work? I dont ahve it plugged in because I am getting a longer USB cord. What do i do!? I really want to see if this is going to work, but it is deciding not to work for me. I have a Xbox 360 Slim 250GB, and like I said, I normally have a HDMI cable in it. Why does it work for the HDMI, but not when I put the component cable in? Please Help!! I ahve done what all the videos have said, accept for connecting it to the computer.

7 answers to this question

Go here and make sure you are hooked up correctly http://www.youtube.c...fs=1&autoplay=1

When you answer back select "reply to this topic" don't up a another thread.

PS

When you installed the program, did you have the Roxio USB plugged in before you put the Disc in to install?.

Edited by ogdens

I watched how to set it up, I did everything right. When I instaled it, I did not have it plugged in. Every once in a while, the video in the program will lose signal. On my TV, it is jsut blue and saying No Signal, but I am getting audio from it.