Hdmi Tv Showing But "no Signal" On Pc

joar1001

Question

I have checked uninstalled and einstalled the driver now itslisted as Roxio GameCAP HD or something... The usb cable is a bit loose in the Roxio input... Idk what the problem is please help me... It shows on TV and such and Roxio gets powered on and the pc detects the cable its also new. Have only made 1 real recording and it worked yesterday, now suddenly when i plug it in it shows "No signal" but is shows on TV.

And yes, i have Roxio GameCap HD PRO under Sound Controllers ( or whatever it is called ) in Device Manager

I am unable to choose between HDMI and Component, but it is set HDMI either way so.

And as staded above the usb is loose on the Roxio..

Edited by joar1001
  • Like 1

21 answers to this question

You never said what game console you are using?

Or how it is hooked up?

Or what color the No Signal is? (red or green = completly different problems)

The 'loose' USB connection seems pretty well normal.

I know you have done this, but please try a Repair again, only do it JUST like this:

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Unplug your RGC Device and put it aside until you are completely finished.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When you reach the screen where
Repair
is offered, choose that!

When the Repair competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

Then, if you are getting the Red, No Signal, try a completly different source, like a DVD or BD Player, anythiing that has hdmi or component Output.

• Like 1

Hello? It's still the same #$^@ problem. I have signal on tv and can play games but on pc i get red "No signal". So the pass-trhough works but something else doesn't. This is the sames as i wasted 150$ on this crap! I had it for one day and then the ^#!& came.

I know the HDMI's re working cause right now i am playing Fifa 12 on my Xbox through Roxio, but i still don't get any signal on pc... I gett hd quality and all that on tv but nothing on pc. And the program also freeze sometimes when i press options and such

I tried it,with another hdmi device at first it didn't work, but after i adjust quality setting it reload screen and then it comes ( Same as with Xbox ) picture and the ability to record and green "Ready" text. But when i click for example Options it just stop responding and freezes.

I am now reinstalling the software from my disc.