• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How Do I Upload Properly To Youtube?

poopooguy

Question

OK well ive made a video, but every time i log into YouTube too upload it doesn't upload and in the process of downloading after it says on YouTube, like video not formatted or something like that. also when ever i upload from the wave editor thing, "share button" that's blue,i log in and then leave the room and come back and it says its all done, then i go on YouTube too see it, its not bloody there!!!!!! what the heck i mean come on. so any one know how i would go about PROPERLY uploading a video too you tube and if not then i guess im just gonna have too sell the piece crap! my computer stats is , intel i5 2.7 ghz turbo boost 2nd gen. with 8 gb ram. 2 gb nividia graphics with a 750 gb hd. and all together a 25 in full hd hp monitor. full on rigged too hell computer, and razor setup of keyboard etc. then my xbox is all modded, slim, green led, extra fans, and a download/copy playing dvd drive , 320 gb hdd. i don't get it!!! PLZZZZZ HELLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

1 answer to this question