isolde

Re-Install Creator Nxt After Several Windows Crashes

Question

Hi,

Since I try out several configurations and shareware I often Crash my Computer :(

Followed by this I re-installed the Creator Pro NXT several times. Now I am unable to re-install since the installer prevents it and blocks the Serial number due to "too many Installation/activation attempts"

What shall I do?

Edited by isolde

11 answers to this question

Hi,

Since I try out several configurations and shareware I often Crash my Computer :(

Followed by this I re-installed the Creator Pro NXT several times. Now I am unable to re-install since the installer prevents it and blocks the Serial number due to "too many Installation/activation attempts"

What shall I do?

Contact Corel, and see if they will kick up the activation attempts. If they do, and you get it installed, clone/image your hard drive, before you go messing it up again.

I am having the same issue - and despite lots of guru posts saying basically "yeah, email support is free, and you can get them to reset the serial number", I am still looking for the free email address. All of the links finally redirect you to "pay up if you want to use the software".

For instance http://corel.force.com/roxio?lang=en leads to the wedpage of "got you suckers - pay up!". I find it annoying but bearable that I have to contact Corel to reset the serial number. I find it unbelievable that there is no free help after 14 day - maybe they think their software is perfect and never needs support.

If there is free support it would nice if a guru would just post it.

I am having the same issue - and despite lots of guru posts saying basically "yeah, email support is free, and you can get them to reset the serial number", I am still looking for the free email address. All of the links finally redirect you to "pay up if you want to use the software".

For instance http://corel.force.com/roxio?lang=en leads to the wedpage of "got you suckers - pay up!". I find it annoying but bearable that I have to contact Corel to reset the serial number. I find it unbelievable that there is no free help after 14 day - maybe they think their software is perfect and never needs support.

If there is free support it would nice if a guru would just post it.

If we knew of free support, we would provide a link for it. Try the one that Ogdens posted.

Also, the link that I posted, has a phone number. Are you saying that you called that number and got transferred to a "pay for" number?

If you are outside the 15 days but less than 30 days, get you money back. Contact sales.

There may also be some help here.(link) Link to on-line store Q and A.

Edited by sknis

Guest Rox-Ralf

Hi Isolde and DrDGCC

Just let me know if the serial key works.

Thanks.