• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

How do I make a new canvas transparent in Photosuite? This was a simple task in Photosuite 4, but that program quit working earlier this month with a Windows update, and I'm having a hard time with the learning curve with this newer version.

Photosuite 4 also had a transparent flood-fill that I can't seen to find. The only transparency adjustment I've found in Photosuite 2011 makes the entire image go away, not just the selected color.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

2 answers to this question

I am having the same issue. I believe the version I'm using is called PhotoSuite 7. I have found the flood-fill transparency option (under Paint & Draw, Flood Fill, Transparency). But, it doesn't work like PhotoSuite 4. In PhotoSuite4, after clicking to "flood fill", the areas turned transparent would be a checkerboard pattern. I have tried everything I can think of to get the transparency to work in PhotoSuite 7, but the parts I've "flood filled", don't ever become transparent.

Would sure appreciate some help!!

I haven't found a transparent flood fill option in PhotoSuite. The only way I've found to make transparency is to delete what you don't want in the image and then save as a transparent png, making sure to click Options when saving and check yes for transparency.