Jake_Garrett

Wanting To Sell Roxio ~Need Help~

Question

Hey

I bought my Roxio Game Capture over a year ago and I am looking to sell it on eBay. The problem is I don't have my CD, and I don't know how I could give the next person my activation code without releasing information about my Roxio account which has some details on it.

Any suggestions?

3 answers to this question

Hey

I bought my Roxio Game Capture over a year ago and I am looking to sell it on eBay. The problem is I don't have my CD, and I don't know how I could give the next person my activation code without releasing information about my Roxio account which has some details on it.

Any suggestions?

How can you even consider selling the RGC without the CD and the code? It would be totally useless to the buyer and I would consider it fraudulent selling.

How can you even consider selling the RGC without the CD and the code? It would be totally useless to the buyer and I would consider it fraudulent selling.

I have the Code. It's in my roxio account. I just can't find the CD.

I was just wondering if there was a way to download the software if you have the code?

I have the Code. It's in my roxio account. I just can't find the CD.

I was just wondering if there was a way to download the software if you have the code?

No.

It came as a boxed retail physical delivery, never a download.