• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problems With Easy Vhs To Dvd

skiland

Question

I had been using the product for quite a while without problems using Windows Vista 32 bit. I upgraded to Windows 7 32 bit and reinstalled Easy VHS to DVD and it didn't work. I then purchased V3 and did not like it, so I reinstalled my origional version. This time it worked and I assumed that it now worked because I ended up with a new driver. The only problem that I then had is that I could not select the Double Layer DVD to record to. This had worked in the past under Vista.

7 answers to this question

"EVD3 didn't seem to offer the options of resolution vs file size"

Specify TYPE of output!

If you pick DVD then you are limited to Auto Fit (poor choice) or Span disc is you need multiples discs at Best Quality!

If you pick Computer then yes you can choose Best Quality or any of the other Poor Choices :lol:

The DL should be automatically available in V2D... it is possible that the PXEngine got screwed up with your install process... First I would go into Device Manager and Delete the Burner. Then see what happens after you Reboot (it will install automatically)