• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Lennox

Still No Live Commentary!?! Roxio Come On!

Question

Will we ever get a live commentary (that is being able to record our commentary while we record our game play, at the same time) feature in an update anytime soon? I've been patiently waiting for it ever since the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro came out. Other capture cards (such as the Elgato) already have this feature so what is taking Roxio so long? Roxio, step your game up! And please don't take offense by this post. This is just constructive critism and will greatly improve your product: The Roxio Game Capture HD Pro.

• Like 1

10 answers to this question

Post here and NOBODY from Roxio will ever see it :huh:

USE your Software instead ;)

post-39730-0-50684800-1364565403_thumb.jpg

Will do... But do YOU work for Roxio?... If so, can you PLEASE tell the people over at Roxio HQ to add a live commentary feature ASAP!

Will do... But do YOU work for Roxio?... If so, can you PLEASE tell the people over at Roxio HQ to add a live commentary feature ASAP!

Nobody here works for Roxio - we are just users.

Nobody here works for Roxio - we are just users.

Oh sorry... the way he's responding to everyones questions, I thought he was forum staff here on the Roxio support forums.

Oh sorry... the way he's responding to everyones questions, I thought he was forum staff here on the Roxio support forums.

"He" has a name...

but "He" doesn't seem to have a life :lol::D:lol:

"He" has a name...

but "He" doesn't seem to have a life :lol::D:lol:

Yeah, Jim, lol Sorry about that... BUT if the people over at Roxio HQ NEVER read this forum AND there seems to be no forum staff members here to answer our questions/problems, how are they ever going to know about the other problems to fix in updates and such?

Welcome to the Real World where corporate decisions rearly pass the 'common sense' test...

Goverment too :lol:

Welcome to the Real World where corporate decisions rearly pass the 'common sense' test...

Goverment too :lol:

lol... Now I'm having buyer's remorse for purchasing the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro... I should've bought the Elgato because they added a live commentary update months ago. Roxio, get on their level and make me proud to have purchased a Roxio Game Capture HD Pro so my buyer's remorse can go away!