• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Do You Have This Feature In The Last Creator?

Dunno

Question

5 answers to this question

Using a CD drive as if it was a memory stick [or a big floppy disk] sounds more like Direct CD than anything else.

EMC 9 was the last version of Creator to have this feature. It was gone by EMC 10, and has not been seen since.

Brendon

Using a CD drive as if it was a memory stick [or a big floppy disk] sounds more like Direct CD than anything else.

EMC 9 was the last version of Creator to have this feature. It was gone by EMC 10, and has not been seen since.

Brendon

Aw that's too bad. That feature was amazing. Any other software that has it ? :D

Was there some serious reason to exclude it? data loss or something ?

Edited by Dunno

Roxio dropped because Every Windows OS from XP on has it built into the OS...

Most people don't use it because of a tendency for the discs to become unreadable without warning, thus you lost everything you have on them :wacko:

If you understand that, it can still be useful under some circumstances ~ look in Help, Live File System ;)

• Like 1

haha The last time I used my DVD-RW was back in 2006. :lol: Speedy net, huge HDDs. No need ! No idea how things have changed since then in that area. It just happened I needed to back up some crucial stuff just in case. In turn it made remember EMC 9 and its drag to disc tool. It looks like I won't need it.

Thanks for the enlightenment :D

Edited by Dunno