• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Sound When Streaming

Camoflauge_11B

Question

Hey everyone,

I am hoping someone can help me out with this issue I am having. I love this Roxio HD Game Cap Pro, it is everything I want for streaming and it works perfect. I do have an issue and I don't know if it is fixable or if I missed a step when I set everything up.

The sound and stuff works great, but when I click on the livestream button I lose my audio on the computer. Now my viewers can hear everything fine so I know it is working, but I can not hear any sound on my computer once I start streaming. Once I stop streaming the sound comes back. I checked the mixer to make sure nothing gets turned off when I start streaming and the roxio is there and not muted or nothing is muted for that matter. i mainly stream console games so i guess it's not that big of a deal, but if I was to stream a PC game then I will not be able to hear anything. Recently I was trying to stream a PC game and I couldn't hear any sound and it was a bit annoying. So is there something i am missing or is this the way that it is. any help would be great thanks a lot!

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

i am having the same issue and what i tried was get a cable from the local 99 cent store that has a headphone jack on one end and a yellow , red , white connectors on the other end. i plugged that in ( front mic ) and i got loud distorted sound i could hear while live streaming. it did effect the audio that was heard on the viewers end also. so it 50/50 if you want to tinker with that. but i agree we need a solution for this i jus searched back to the beginning of time and theres no fix or work around.

but in theory i think that program virtual audio cable will allow you to play on input audio to 2 seperate audio outputs. i dont know how to use virtual audio caable that well but heres the link to it if you want to give it a shot.

LINK REMOVED SO I DONT !@#% UP

Edited by da600gunnaz
  • Like 1