• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Music Doesn't Play

Music doesnt play...

Question

Ok so I have been using photoshow for many years and have never had any problems until now. I created a photoshow with my own music. I review and all is perfect. I uploaded to my Roxio photoshow web page and there is no sound.. Why? I also have no sound if I upload it and email it to myself. But if I go back and edit the original, the music is there and plays perfect..WTH

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Ok so I have been using photoshow for many years and have never had any problems until now. I created a photoshow with my own music. I review and all is perfect. I uploaded to my Roxio photoshow web page and there is no sound.. Why? I also have no sound if I upload it and email it to myself. But if I go back and edit the original, the music is there and plays perfect..WTH

Did you read the first pinned post at the top of this forum?

I am also a long time roxio customer and I think this will be my last renewal. I am having the same problem...I have no answer but am glad to see I am not the only one..Good luck finding the answer.

Did you read the post? Be angry with Adobe; not Roxio. They are the ones that put out an update that broke the playback. If you don't know what "Pinned post" is here is a link on how to fix it.

Edited by sknis