• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Lost Cd Still Have Cd Key

OniModi

Question

I have recently bought a new computer and would like to install the roxio game capture hdf pro software to my computer. My support code expired and the only receipt I have is through amazon. If you need me to supply any proof of purchase please tell me.

478855b20aae7fc05d8b315eafd1cff6.png424cb1c3f76ffe07dcce3b12f6f69dd5.png

6 answers to this question

This is a users forum so we cannot help you directly but this post lists what to do in your case

I noticed that, but it says to

2. If you cannot access support due to expired support code, make that obvious in your post and hopefully a moderator (Guru) will forward your info. Check back often for a personnel message from someone at Roxio Support.

And this is my post, but I have no idea how to get the software now that you said that you cannot help me... and I can't contact support because I don't have a support code. But How. Do. I. Get. The. Software. Again? Or how do I contact an "official" roxio staff?

Guest Rox-Ralf

I noticed that, but it says to

[/font][/color]

And this is my post, but I have no idea how to get the software now that you said that you cannot help me... and I can't contact support because I don't have a support code. But How. Do. I. Get. The. Software. Again? Or how do I contact an "official" roxio staff?

Please check your inbox.