My Preview Is In Black And White And Is Super Laggy

PurexXxChicken

Question

Alright I wanna use my gamecap without a TV and without HDMI. I have HDMI shipping right now. I also don't have a TV to use my xbox on where i have it now. I do wanna record too, it would just be nice if i could see what i am currently recording. All the equipment i have with my xbox and my gamecap hd is whatever is standard.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Alright I wanna use my gamecap without a TV and without HDMI. I have HDMI shipping right now. I also don't have a TV to use my xbox on where i have it now. I do wanna record too, it would just be nice if i could see what i am currently recording. All the equipment i have with my xbox and my gamecap hd is whatever is standard.

Sorry dude but that's not possible with any capture card that I know of. You will need a TV and a computer at the same time if you want to record.

Unless you have a console like the WiiU that doesn't always require the TV (aka off-TV play), then you only need a computer but since your using an Xbox so...

edit: And to answer your question in the title it could be because :-

Colours: You're not using component cables or HDMI.

Laggy : Your computer doesn't meet the optimum specifications.

Edited by MrDerpski