Cinemagic Production Not Working

betanc

Question

When exporting a cinemagic production of photos and avi videos to DV avi format, a message pops up and says "unable to render graphs". When I check the box to normalize the audio, the process starts but it stops at 19% rendering. Why won't it complete the process to create a video file?

3 answers to this question

When exporting a cinemagic production of photos and avi videos to DV avi format, a message pops up and says "unable to render graphs". When I check the box to normalize the audio, the process starts but it stops at 19% rendering. Why won't it complete the process to create a video file?

There are several causes and cures for this. Here is the first one that shows up in the Kb files.

Here is another article that discusses burning DVDs.

If you want more help, we'll need more detail.

I tried this fix :regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 8\VideoCore\sonicmcdsdv.ax" but a message said that this module failed to load as it could not be found. I am using creator 2010 on windows 7

That fix is obviously not for Creator 2010 since it applies to EMC 8 and so cannot work.

Also nobody here would recommend using Cinemagic for anything, it has too many limitations on what it can do.

Since you have Creator 2010 you should be using Videowave (Edit video - advanced) to assemble you project and the Output (Export) to the DV avi

Why are you exporting to DV avi?

Edited by myguggi