• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Nxt The Right Tool ?

chrisruhl

Question

I have the task of building a video tribute from about 100 smart phone video clips. The problem is - I have all different orientations, and resolutions and formats. I need to crop them all to a common size and orientation and splice them all together... I'm looking my old copy of ROXIO Creator 2010 and it seems to not have the tools that I need...

Does NXT have these capabilities ?

-chris

1 answer to this question

I have the task of building a video tribute from about 100 smart phone video clips. The problem is - I have all different orientations, and resolutions and formats. I need to crop them all to a common size and orientation and splice them all together... I'm looking my old copy of ROXIO Creator 2010 and it seems to not have the tools that I need...

Does NXT have these capabilities ?

-chris

That old copy of Creator 2010 does have the right tools. The question now is what is your operating system?

Look at the instructions for overlays. You can rotate an overlay and resize it (you don't really want to crop if you don't have to). If Creator 2010 doesn't want to accept a video file, use a free video converter (like Any Video Converter) to convert them to mpg2 files either standard or high definition depending on what you want to do with the video tribute.