• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Compatibility Issue

Moggie92

Question

I have creator nxt for the first time. I have tried to drag itunes music into the roxio music programme and I keep getting a message saying that my music is not supported by the correct format. I have converted track in itunes to AAc and it still makes no difference. I have never had this issue with other roxio creator products. Can anyone help with this?

3 answers to this question

I have creator nxt for the first time. I have tried to drag itunes music into the roxio music programme and I keep getting a message saying that my music is not supported by the correct format. I have converted track in itunes to AAc and it still makes no difference. I have never had this issue with other roxio creator products. Can anyone help with this?

Sure, what are you trying to do with the music? Why did you want AAC file format? What part of NXT are you trying to use (which application)?

I use the music audio application to compile CD's for groups that I run. I usually drag tracks I need from my itunes account into the roxio programme and then burn the list of tracks onto a CD.

Each time I try and drag the tunes into roxio it says my tracks are in a format that are not supported by the roxio programme. I converted my tracks in itunes to MP3 format and I still can't make the programme work

What did you use to convert the files to mp3? What are the properties of the mp3 files. The program does't work well with higher bit rate files (above 16 bit).

Could the music files be write protected? What kind of disc are you using? What sound card do you have?

You still haven't answered my question about what application you are trying to use. There are about 10 or so that will write music files to disc. Try using "Create Music Disc Projects"