Can This Computer Run Roxio Good

ike2232

Question

6 answers to this question

The Key Specs

Processor: 2.7GHz AMD A6-4400M Accelerated Processor (up to 3.2GHz with Turbo Core) Memory: 6GB DDR3 (supports up to 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection Optical Drive: SuperMulti DVD burner Display/Monitor: 17.3" HD BrightView LED-backlit display (1600 x 900 resolution)

Additional Specs

Operating System: Windows 8 Memory Card Slot: Supports Secure Digital (SD) and MultiMediaCard (MMC) memory cards (not included) Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7520G discrete-class graphics with up to 3053MB total graphics memory Audio: Altec Lansing dual speakers with Dolby Advanced Audio Wireless Adapter: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Wired Network Adapter: 10/100 Ethernet LAN Keyboard: Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad Pointing Device: Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support Ports: (2) USB 3.0, (1) USB 2.0, (1) HDMI, (1) VGA, (1) RJ-45 Ethernet LAN, (1) Headphone, (1) Microphone input Battery: 6-cell Lithium-ion battery provides up to 3 hours and 15 minutes of battery life

I don't think anyone here wants to write you a guantee... :lol:

Only concern I have is that the video chip in not a separate card but part of the processor!

Traditionally these never preform as well as their advertising :(

Try it, just make absolutely sure you understand the Return policy where you buy it ~ assume nothing!!!

Thanks for the reply. There was a back order on the laptop so i got the choice to pick another one and i was wondering if this one would work out.

HP Pavilion Dv6-7027nr

Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)

2.50 GHz 3rd generation Intel Core i5-3210M Dual-Core Processor with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.10 GHz

6GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 DIMM)

Intel HD graphics 4000 with up to 1696MB total graphics memory